- Ushers, May 5: Mounir Ayad, Michael Sinanious, Wael Haddad, George Nims, Raed Dallal,
- Ushers, May 12: George Ajami, William Besharat, Berj Atikian, Habib Tannous, Richard smith
- A big thank you to all the choir members, the chanters, the ushers, the altar servers, everyone who made our journey to Pascha a beautiful and wonderful celebration. Special thanks to George Homsey for cleaning the church during Holy Week several times. For Rami Younes and his team for decorating the bier of Christ. The teens who decorated the church. The parish council who helped on Holy Friday. To Waddah who prepared all of our services. Those who took care of our candles. To all of you many years. Christ is Risen.
- Father is out of town next Sunday. Next Sunday is Mother’s Day.
- Engaged couples meeting on May 23rd at 7:30 PM.
- Grief Support will be on Thursday, May 30th at 7 PM.
- Mid Pentecost Vespers on May 21st at 7 PM.
- Wine and Holy Bread Donations: if you like to donate towards the wine or holy bread, please see the office. $350 for Holy Bread, and $300 for wine.
- Parish Life Conference will be at our church between July 4 -7 of this year. We will have a table set up soon to register and buy souvenir journal ads. For more information please see Sana Besharat, Richard Smith, or Samantha Nassar.
- PLEDGE FORM: Please fill your pledge form for 2019 if you have not done so. Please see Colette El-Hajj for blank pledge form. Thank you
- Please, pray for the health of the following parishioners: Attiah, Ellen, Robert, Alex, Sam, Elias, Isabelle, Nassar, Adel and Valentine. If you have any names of people who need prayers, email them to father.
- If you are new to our parish or a visitor, please introduce yourself to one of the ushers and speak to Fr. George. We want to welcome you to our family of St. George. If you want to join our church, please speak to Father after Liturgy.
MOTHER’S DAY LUNCHEON AT THE CENTRE
24th ANNUAL ST. GEORGE GOLF TOURNAMENT