To book a Baptism, kindly call the church office (905) 731-7210 during Church office hours (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sun: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm, Wed and Sat are off-days)
Please book baptisms at least 2 months in advance.
Godparents will have to meet with the priest, come for confession and receive communion prior to the baptism.
Please download the form, complete, and sign the form. You may then submit the properly completed form by bringing it to Church or by eMail. The eMail address can be found on the form.
Guideline for baptism:
- One of the parents must be Orthodox and in good standing with the Church.
- The couple got married in the Orthodox Church.
- A member of St. George.
- Attend services regularly.
- Accept to raise the child in the Orthodox Faith.
- One of the Godparents must be Orthodox in good standing with the Church.
- The parents and the godparents must schedule a meeting with Father first.