We are pleased to announce that all forms of registration for the 2019 Parish Life Conference are now open!
- St. George Antiochian Church is hosting the 2019 PLC July 4 – 7, 2019.
- We encourage all to begin registering for the PLC and securing your personalized message and/or advertisement in the Souvenir Book (click here).
- If you are looking to book room nights during the conference, we have secured special room rates at the Sheraton and Best Western Hotels on Hwy 7 and Leslie St.
- Early Bird Event Registration: June 1, 2019. Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
- Click here for event website and forms
- Early Bird Package $130.00
- Standard Package $140.00
- April 15 th , 2019 – Deadline for Souvenir Book
- June 1 st , 2019 – Deadline for Early Bird registration pricing
- June 4 th , 2019 – Deadline to book the hotel at block rate
We have a fun filled and enriching agenda ahead and we’re here to be your hosts and to ensure you’ll have an exceptional Parish Life Conference experience. We expect to be spiritually connected through the various fellowship meetings and exciting activities. Over the four days, we’ll gather together to worship the Holy Trinity, enjoy fellowship activities, hear from our spiritual leaders, and engage our youth in the Christian Orthodox Faith.
Toronto is such an amazing City, with its culture, diversity and beauty. To see what Toronto has to offer, we’ve arranged a special evening to explore the sites and brilliant lights of our beautiful City.
We believe we’ve captured the true essence of what the Parish Life Conference can offer and we hope you’ll participate in all the spirited meetings and activities we’ve planned for you. It is four days that embodies Christ and embraces our faith.
Please take the time to visit the PLC Booth during coffee hour after the Sunday Divine Liturgy in the basement of our Church or visit the PLC website at https://www.antiochianevents.
For information please contact one of the following people: Richard Smith, Samantha Nassar, Sana Besharat, Fr. George Dahdouh, or Jacqueline Barghout. Or email us at [email protected]
It’s our pleasure to welcome you and be at your service during the Parish Life Conference!