Greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are happy to announce to you the opening of our church next Sunday June 14th, the Sunday of All Saints. We will follow the Ontario guideline of using only 30% building capacity for places of worship. The number of maximum individuals that will be allowed is 130. The doors will be closed after we have reached our maximum capacity. Father is planning if necessary, to have another liturgy next week. The streaming of the Liturgy on Facebook and from our website will continue as usual.
Here are the guidelines:
1. We will follow the province of Ontario distancing recommendation by keeping 6 feet apart.
2. Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance door.
3. You are encouraged to wear a mask, but it is not enforced.
4. Follow the Ushers direction on where you can sit.
5. We will exit at the end of the Liturgy from the side doors keeping the distancing rule.
6. There will be no social gathering, coffee, or congregating downstairs in the basement.
7. If you have traveled outside Canada in the last 15 days, you must isolate yourself.
8. If you have a fever, flu like symptoms (cough, congestion, headache, muscle ache) you must stay home. You will be asked few questions at the door before entering the church, do not be offended.
9. Elderly people, the sick and high-risk population will be asked to NOT come to any services.
10. Donation: there will be no tray collection but bring your donation envelop with you and place it in the box by the candles. No exchange money for the candles allowed.
Rev. Fr. Dr. George Dahdouh, Priest