Jesus said to him, “Thomas, you have believed because you have seen Me. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe.”
Dear members of St. George church,
Christ is Risen! Truly Risen. (we greet each other all the times with this greeting until the Ascension).
I would like to wish all the mothers’ members of our community Happy Mother’s Day. Thank you for all you do for your families and for our family of St. George. May our Lord grant you health, strength, and many years.
Here are some quotes from the Bible:
- “A kindhearted woman gains respect.” Proverbs 11:16
- “So be happy with your wife, and find joy with the woman you married.” Proverbs 5:18
- “You made all of the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.” ~ Psalm 139:13
- “The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.” ~Proverbs 14:1
- “A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm all the days of her life.
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.”
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.” ~Proverbs 31:10-12 and 25-31
- A mother who always cares, A mother who’s always there. A mother who always prays, a mother who always stays. When things get rough, when life gets tough, when all is just too much to bear, God’s Word she shares. God’s light she shines. So blessed God made this mother mine. ~ Author unknown
Let us all say this Sunday “Shout with joy to God, all the earth; sing to His Name, give glory to His praises. Say to God: How awesome are Thy works; let all the earth worship Thee, and sing to Thee. Let it sing a song to Thy Name, O Most High.”
In the crucified Christ,
~Pastor’s Message of May 09, 2021~